Cat’s daily selection of top links FromOverHere #014
Here are today’s hot links on strategy and international affairs:
1. ‘Occupy’ is a response to economic permafrost – useful overview of global movement against the social impact of international capital.
2. World Food day – points of view from around the world, as well as interesting viewpoint from Indonesia where a decades-long policy of food independence is eroding in the face of globalised markets.
3. Not buying the Iran-plot: thoughts on the Saudi ambassador plot and Iran national security strategy from Leverett (who has a counter-US mainstream perspective).
4. Clinton’s ‘Economic Statecraft’: how the United States can leverage economic policy to strengthen its diplomatic position abroad; and second, how diplomacy can strengthen the U.S. economy at home.
5. What international finance ministers said at the G20: mainly about the Eurozone…